Schedule a FREE Onsite Analysis of The Air Quality Needs of Your Business!
WHEN THE DOOR IS OPEN
save energy & create healthy, comfortable environments
What is an Air Curtain?
An air curtain employs a controlled stream of air aimed across an opening to create an air seal. This seal separates different environments while allowing a smooth, unhindered flow of traffic and unobstructed vision through the opening. Because air curtains help to contain heated or conditioned air, they provide sizeable energy savings and personal comfort when applied in industrial or commercial settings.
Why Use An Air Curtain?
- Energy savings through control of air transfer
- Energy savings due to shorter run times of air handler or compressor
- Maintain employee/customer comfort
- Reduce flying insect infiltration
- Unhindered traffic flow
- Unobstructed visibility across threshold
- Increase productivity due to stable temperatures
- Maintain usable space around door
- Elimination of ice and fog in cold storage areas
Pass-Thru 6 Air Curtain
When the window is open
- For pass-thru windows, concession stands, and indoor/outdoor bar counters
- Meets food service standards and health department requirements for flying insect control
- Simple to install, operate, and maintain
- UL Outdoor Certified (ambient air curtains)
- Made in U.S.A.