Schedule a FREE Onsite Analysis of The Air Quality Needs of Your Business!
Bipolar Ionization SYSTEMS
Air Cleaning Technology from Varionix® Verified to Destroy Coronavirus in the Air
Introducing Varionix® Active Bipolar Ionization devices
Reducing the spread of infectious diseases like Covid-19 is on everyone’s mind right now. Bipolar ions can break the cell-membranes of the surface of bacteria and viruses, such as the coronavirus (COVID-19), and can eliminate airborne contaminants.
- The virus was completely eliminated within minutes. The test result shows a coronavirus (Phi6) reduction rate of 99.993% from the air in 5 minutes and 24 seconds and reduction rate of 99.9% was achieved in only 3 minutes.
- The results of new independent testing verify Varionix® active bipolar ionization air cleaning technology to be effective for disinfecting coronavirus from the air.
In the past, improving indoor air quality was often thought as a luxury. Now it needs to be considered as essential.
There are different size of facilities, different level of air quality problems, and thus different size of Varionix® active bipolar ionization devices. They all clean the air of viruses, molds, bacteria, other pathogens, allergens, VOCs, and odors, and there’s a solution available, no matter how large your facility is.
In addition to virus elimination, Bipolar Ionization has additional benefits, including:
- Reduced odors. Bipolar ions break down odors at their source, thus eliminating unsavory and unacceptable smells in the workplace. This is especially helpful in the hospitality industries, where you want your public venue to smell fresh and clean, as well as in industrial manufacturing, where chemical odors may be distracting to workers.
- Reduced VOC’s. (VOC = Volatile Organic Compounds). Bipolar ions break down VOCs (toxic gas compounds). The VOCs can arise from dangerous chemicals such as cleaning products, pesticides, paints, solvents, mold, mildew, and many others.
- Reduced bacteria and viruses. Reducing the spread of infectious diseases like Covid-19 is on everyone’s mind right now. Bipolar ions can break the cell-membranes of the surface of bacteria and viruses, such as the coronavirus (COVID-19), and can eliminate airborne contaminants.
- Energy recovery. Airionex solutions guarantee a significant reduction in operational energy consumption, through a reduction of the necessity for temperature regulation. In standard air filtration systems, it’s necessary to bring in large amounts of outside air for freshness, and when there is a big temperature differential between inside and outside, energy costs shoot up from heating and cooling this outdoor air. With Varionix systems installed, energy costs for heating and cooling are reduced, on average, by about 50 percent, because purified air is recycled instead.
- Reduced particulates. Bipolar ions, when bonded with contaminants, increase both their mass and diameter, making them weigh more. This causes them to drop onto the floor, or in short order, be forced into the filter, so they can be easily cleaned from the air we breathe.
- Reduced static electricity. Bipolar ionization naturally neutralizes the air, eliminating potentially harmful, charged particles.
- A safe, natural, and environmentally friendly process! Our bipolar ionization technology uses no chemicals, no heavy metals, no mercury, and doesn’t increase the amount of harmful by-products, such as excess ozone or ultraviolet light, in the indoor air.
Easy to install as a stand-alone air cleaning system or installed to work with your existing HVAC system. The Varionix® KD1 units can be mounted on both walls or ceilings, and allow for an easy maintenance access to the ionization tube.
With the right Varionix® device for your specific needs, you can have peace of mind you are taking responsible measures to provide a safe work environment – without major rebuilding measures.
Plus, in addition to the resulting cleaner air, you’ll also reduce heating and cooling costs in your building.
Varionix® technology has been certified by UL 867 and UL 2998 as ozone-free
UL 2998 Ozone-Free Validation
UL 867 Ozone Standard Certified